- I cannot express in words how grateful I am to have found Dr. Brad over 10 years ago. I wanted a holistic approach to my health care and needed someone close to where I lived. Not only did I find that person in Dr. Brad but I got an added bonus of someone who takes their time listening to my symptoms and brainstorms on various health modalities so my health can be restored. I have learned so much from Dr. Brad on how to balance my hormones with bioidentical hormones after both ovaries were removed to helping decrease by T-4 Synthroid medication by providing adrenal support. I know of no other doctor that will take extra steps to ensure their patient is taken care of and you leave their office feeling empowered to continue with his sage advice. When I have been very ill during the flu season, Dr. Brad has made himself available to me on the weekends for intravenous Vit C treatments and B-shots so I feel better in no time. Sheri W. April 2019
- Dr. Brad is one of the most caring people I have ever met. He goes the "extra mile" for his patients, mostly because he genuinely cares so deeply for people. He is always growing and learning and because of this he is incredibly knowledgeable. He is very precise and pays attention to detail. He helped me to discover that I have something called SIBO (Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth). He recognized that my Irritable Bowel Symptoms were caused by SIBO and suggested I get tested. My medical doctor at Kaiser has practiced medicine for over 30 years and has never heard of it. The gastroenterologist at Kaiser refused to test for it or treat it. Because of Dr. Brad's caring heart and leadership, I am on the road to restored health. He is simply "AMAZING". HD February 2015
- I had diabetes for 16 years, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 25 years, heart failure for 7 years, excess weight of 270 pounds, sleep apnea, asthma, adrenal fatigue, low ferritin, vitamin D, magnesium, etc. and had been taking B12 shots every day for 25 years. Dr Brad and my Guru have saved my life and we will be always be indebted. I thank him for convincing us to go to True North Health in Santa Rosa, where a miracle happened. I went off 17 prescription drugs and at least 25 supplements. I am taking 0 drugs now and only B12 and Vitamin D. All medications and supplements have been stopped. Now, we spend our day shopping, planning and cooking food, instead of taking pills! Thanks so much for putting my health first and saving my life. There are very few sacrificing people out there like you! SB Fall 2014
- Dr. West changed my "terrain" from one of low energy, muscle weakness, slight depression and poor digestion to feeling 20 years younger. I was seeking a health care provider who could "put it all together" for me and not fragment my care like the 6 specialty MDs were doing with traditional care. I am an RN and a Nutrition Consultant and I recognized that I needed a physician who could orchestrate my care into a comprehensive program which addressed all the issues from a core perspective. Dr. Brad West did just that! Although I am moving to Nevada, he will continue to be my holistic practitoner. He gave me my health back!
J.P. June 2012
- Natural medicine has been a life saver for me, so I was excited to find an ND in the San Jose area. I had been seeing a Chiropractor for a few years before I moved to the area, however, so I was a wee bit uncomfortable starting over with a new doc. Dr. Brad immediately made me feel comfortable and was highly attentive, showing genuine concern for my health issues. During my first visit, he spent a good two hours going over all of my symptoms and exploring the possible causes. He suggested a detailed health plan tailored to my specific needs, including supplements. The new diet he suggested to ease my symptoms is fairly difficult for me to implement into my life (I'm a convenience junkie), so he even showed me different cookbooks and offered up fast food suggestions for when I can't make it home.
Overall, I felt Dr. Brad was extremely thorough and had a caring bedside manner. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
K. M. October 2010
- Dear Dr. Brad,
I just need to express my gratitude and sincere regard for you and your wife Lauren! First, I saw you a couple of years ago and you spent time with me and figured out what was at the root of my hair loss (thyroid, gluten sensitivity, stress and hormonal imbalance). No conventional doctor was able to do that. I also talked with you about the tremendous stress I was under and you sternly warned me that I needed to get balance in my life. It's been a hard fought battle, but I've managed to cut back and find some peace despite a lot of potentially stressful occurrences in my life. I've made a conscious decision to no longer continue to burn the candle at both ends (even though it is my nature to try to do so!) and I feel much, much better. My hair isn't quite what it used to be, but it has stopped shedding and started to regrow in the last year so it looks much more like it used to. I just saw a picture of myself taken a month ago. I actually felt like I looked better than I did about three years ago when I first went to see -- that certainly isn't the norm when you're 40! Anyway... thank you for your good advice and thank you to Lauren for helping me summon my inner resources to actually make living gluten-free a reality!
K. P. December 2011
- Hi Dr. Brad,
This was my fourth fast and the best one yet! I aced the last phase this time. I lost 13 pounds and only gained 1 back!! Thanks for a great experience from start to finish.
M.F. May 2011
- Dr. West is truly a gifted practitioner and a defender of the patients right to be healthy! I recently had an initial interview with him and he was so thorough.... He really listened to my concerns and I felt that he was very relaxed and not in a hurry to move on to the next thing. He spends time making sure you understand the dynamics that are happening in the body and how that affects everything else in your life. I had such a great experience and I highly recommend him for anyone who faces the need to make changes in order to regain lost health.
T.W. April 2010
- Hi there!
I am feeling so fantastic. WOW! I am 100% a different person! The estrogen has kicked in and I am calm once again. I knew it was that... It took a few days but I am feeling so much better now. I slept well for the first time in a few weeks last night. I am energized, happy and completely transformed. THANK YOU!!!!!! You have saved my life! It is like awakening from a deep sleep almost. Really.
B. H. Feb. 2008